Life and General Insurance

If in doubt, give us a call.

Income Protection

If you are temporarily unable to work due to ill health you may have a good entitlement to an income protection claim.

Income protection insurance usually pays a percentage of your pre-illness wage for a set period, usually two or five years.

Some Australian superannuation funds offer income protection insurance to all members by default, so you may have been paying premiums without realising.

We’ve done hundreds of income protection claims, so let us help you at your most vulnerable.

Life Insurance and
Terminal Illness

Have you recently received a terminal diagnosis? Or has a loved one recently passed?

If so, you may be entitled to make a claim for any life insurance that you or your loved one held.

We’re experts with life insurance and terminal illness claims and can help reduce your stress and angst at your most challenging time.

Trauma and
Critical Illness

If you’ve been diagnosed with a serious medical condition and have previously taken out trauma or critical illness insurance with an insurer or financial planner, you may be able to claim on your policy.

These policies are notoriously challenging, with insurers frequently relying on finicky or archaic policy wording.

Littles can help with any trauma or critical illness policies, letting you focus on your medical treatment and getting better.

Military Super
Invalidity Benefit

Have you received a Military Super Invalidity Benefit classification from the Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation (CSC) that you disagree with?

We can assist with making an initial claim or challenging the CSC’s determination of your Invalidity class.

Contact Littles to discuss your circumstances.

You also can:

Book a Free Initial Consultation

Call us on 1800 548 853

Request a call back

Remember, we work flexibly. We can come to your place, meet with you at our offices, or talk over the phone or Zoom

Don’t let the fine print stop you from getting the help you need to cover your medical, rehabilitation, and other associated costs, and get on with your life without the additional stress of money worries.