Road accident injuries

Workplace injuries

Away from home injuries

Total and permanent disability

Medical negligence

Abuse law

If you have been injured in a road accident that wasn’t your fault, we can help you make a CTP claim for compensation. 

Find out more 

Being injured at work, or losing a loved one to a workplace injury, can lead to significant pain and distress for you and your family. Littles can help you negotiate the complex legal processes associated with obtaining compensation and other entitlements in this area. 

Find out more 

If you have been injured by someone else’s negligence at a place away from your home, like a shopping centre or park, you may be able to make an ‘away from home’ or public liability claim for compensation. 

Find out more 

If you have an injury, illness or impairment and you can’t work as a result, you may be able to make a TPD claim under your super. We can perform a free super check today. 

Find out more 

Do you have an accident, injury or impairment because of negligence by your healthcare provider? Littles may be able to help you get compensation. 

Find out more 

If you are a survivor of sexual, physical or psychological abuse, you may be considering your options for seeking redress, including financial compensation from responsible institutions.  Not only can Littles advise you about your options, but we can connect you to community groups and support services. Let Littles help you navigate your path to justice. 


Find out more 

No fee until you win

You don't pay anything unless you win - and if you don't get paid, we don't get paid